Rising Fallen Hero (RYL2 RFH)
Please Register TO join our Forum Site. Anything Just Ask Here. Use Your Valid Email and if possible use email that use to register at Game. And also please be noticed that our forum will be Main place of all information came aboard.

Sila Daftar Untuk mengunakan forum RFH. Sebarang soalan boleh ditanya didalam. Sila gunakan email yang betul supaya proses pendaftaran tidak menjadi masalah. Sekali lagi, untuk pengetahuan, sebarang event / info terbaru mengenai server akan di beritahu didalam forum.

Terima Kasih / Thanks you
Please Register TO join our Forum Site. Anything Just Ask Here. Use Your Valid Email and if possible use email that use to register at Game. And also please be noticed that our forum will be Main place of all information came aboard.

Sila Daftar Untuk mengunakan forum RFH. Sebarang soalan boleh ditanya didalam. Sila gunakan email yang betul supaya proses pendaftaran tidak menjadi masalah. Sekali lagi, untuk pengetahuan, sebarang event / info terbaru mengenai server akan di beritahu didalam forum.

Terima Kasih / Thanks you
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL PLAYER INVITED TO JOIN THIS FORUM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RFH RULES (Nice To Follow)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

RFH RULES (Nice To Follow) Empty
PostSubject: RFH RULES (Nice To Follow)   RFH RULES (Nice To Follow) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:54 am

Dare To Risk Your Life?

Please follow this Rules. RYL Rising Falling Heroes

1. Don’t Racist / Talk Trash
This action will take you to muted/silent immediately for hour by GM. And don’t accused / throw such a words to GM.
Please control your words. Maybe you love that words. Other people no.

2. Scammer?? Don’t Try this at your ID.
First GM team will investigation you. Then they will detect your IP address. Banned come first while investigation going on. Positive? Result is :
- Banned you ID for permanently
- Banned IP address

BY THE WAY!!! GM NEVER ASK FOR YOUR PASSWORD. IF YOU ASKED TO DO SO, TAKE SS (SCREEN SHOT) AND POST IT IN GROUP / FORUM.

3. Don’t try to make kids story inside this server. Especially when you loss war. People may be pro because of their skill. And if found you try to make other people get banned :
- Yes ! he banned and you have your reward .
- No ! you get band.. (so you can sing along the tract)

4. Don’t post something that make people not satisfy with your reaction. Keep your behaviour.

5. Sell Item.?
I’m not encourage you to sell item at this server or other words NO. Why? Because I’m too lazy heard you all cry after your money / item got scammed. By the way. If you want fair trade. Use GM. By the way:
- 1st your item / money is yours own responsible and risk. Server will not responsible for it. Believe me.
- 2nd don’t cry on me on your item. Ok? Deal?

6. Don’t Try any bug / hack
If you found try using bug/hack. Gm team will make investigation. During the investigation, your id will be banned for 1 weeks or 2 weeks for investigation. And if found you positive doing this. Gm team will :
- Banned you ID for permanently
- Banned IP address

7. Don’t post any other server / invite other server / advertised other server in Group / Forum / in-game

8. Will be update

Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://ryl2therising.forumms.net

RFH RULES (Nice To Follow)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Fallen Hero (RYL2 RFH) :: ADMIN/INFORMATION BOARD :: SERVER STATUS-
Jump to: